Apr 3, 2011
- Added the paradigm of term compilation. Compilation creates efficient representation of a term that allows quick evaluation/gradient computation
- Compiled terms are differentiated with reverse-mode AD algorithm. It allows linear-time gradient computation (as opposed to quadratic worst-case time in the previous implementation)
- Added samples
- HelloAutodiff sample with basic demo
- AdvancedHelloAutodiff demonstrates compiled terms
- Netwon-Raphson demo demonstrates solving an equation using the Newton-Raphson method and AutoDiff.
- Bug fixes + stability improvements
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.